Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
Check Maharashtra Board Class 10th and 12th Result
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, is an Autonomous Body. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, conducts the HSC and SSC Examinations in the state of Maharashtra. The Board conducts examination twice a year.
The estimated number of students appearing for the main examination is around 300K for HSC and SSC, for the supplementary examination around 6 Lacs students are expected HSC and SSC together
Maharastra Board Establishment
Maharastra Board came into existence on 1 January 1966 to regulate certain matters related to secondary education in the state of Maharashtra, as “Maharashtra State Secondary Education Boards. So we can say It is founded in 1 January 1966 and its official language is marathi. The headquarter of Maharashtra board is in Pune (Maharashtra).
The exams are usually held in the months of March, July, and October every year by Maharashtra board and its results are given out usually in June, and January respectively.
Maharashtra Board Result
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education has declared their state board results, so candidates who appeared for the board exams this year can now check their results.
Maharashtra Board Result – Overview
- Board Name : Maharashtra Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
- Result Announce Date : 01/01/2021
- Name Of State : Maharashtra
- Official Website : https://mahresult.nic.in
How To Check Maharashtra Board Result
- For Maharashtra Board Result, visit Maharashtra Board’s website mahresult.nic.in
- There click on the link related to your result
- After this enter your roll number and mother’s name here
- After that your result will appear on the screen
- After checking the result take the print of the screen.
Maharashtra Board Result – Passing Percentage
To qualify in the Maharashtra board exam, students need 33% marks in each subject. Along with this, students will also have to score 33 percent marks in the aggregate.
Apart from this, if you can also check the Maharastra Board Result through the link given above.